Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CG is gone...

...and we are all wearing our sad faces. It's always so hard when she goes back to California. She's actually been gone since Saturday, but I am just now getting around to posting about it. We have talked with her mom and will probably get to see her in September when Marquis's parents get home, hooray! (See the updated countdown on the side, this is just an estimate for now.) CG is now spending her days learning to be a Jr. Lifeguard until school starts again. As for the rest of us, Sweetheart is the best baby ever! She is just the happiest little thing! She can be quite serious in new situations, but it doesn't take her long to warm up and start to babble. My favorite is when she is babbling, and she starts to nod at the same time as if trying to make sure that you understand. She is almost 10 months old, I can't believe it! She also has finally figured out how to crawl. I didn't think she would move past scooting because she was just so fast and could get where she wanted, but she surprised us. And wow, is that girl fast now! I need to do more babyproofing! Here are a few random pictures, just for fun.

Yum, peas!! And cute little baby toes!


Supervising CG's bracelet-making.

No comments: