While CG was here we spent a lot of time going out and doing lots of fun things. It was probably one of the busiest months of my life! But the parts that I loved the most were the parts where we were just hanging out at home. I loved watching CG and Sweetheart play and do silly things, like turn a laundry basket into a bed:

There was a lot of tickling that went on.

One night I sent CG to bed, she walked into the room and then came and got me right away so I could see this:

I've decided it's these pajamas. Anytime she wears these pajamas, she finds crazy ways to sleep. If you can't tell, her feet are clear up on the wall!
And there was a lot of this than went on:
Such good sisters! I am so glad that they have each other, even if they don't get to see each other very often!
1 comment:
So cute! How fun - sisters are the best! I love the pic with the feet up. How funny! What a little nut!
Post a Comment