Wednesday, July 28, 2010

And that fast, she is gone again.

The house is much emptier and quieter, even though no one could ever say that CG is a noisy person. We already miss her so much! And I am left with an entire month of activities to write about. I'll try and spread this over a few posts, which will be good since we plan on doing a whole lot of boring nothing from now until the baby is born.

First, she showed up and was her gorgeous self, and then I immediately attacked her with the camera. And she was kind enough to indulge me a little.


Isn't she beautiful?

One of the first things we did was go check out a stable where she could ride a little while she was here. We wandered around a bit and said hi to a few horses. We decided it would work and were waiting around to talk to one of the instructors when we realized that Sweetheart was acting a little funny.

Crappy allergies! I don't think you can tell from the picture below, but she was covered in blotches and hives, especially on her face, and her poor little nose was running like crazy. At least she was still happy! We gave her some Benadryl on the way home, and then a bath as soon as we got there.

For some reason I have this strange desire to take pictures of my kids while they are in pain or uncomfortable, hehe. So Sweetheart was uncomfortable, but we had a place for CG to ride!

CG's visit is to be continued soon...

No comments: