Princess here. So here's the story.

People keep trying to put this yucky stuff in my mouth. They have tried all different varieties, orange, green, whatever this creamy colored kind is.

Make sure you are listening, because I'm only going to say this once.

This stuff is gross, I don't like it. It is slimy, messy, goopy, and really tastes a lot like those things I've heard of called vegetables that are supposed to be pretty disgusting.

No matter how hard I try to get away,

or cry,

you still keep trying to put this in my mouth. So I have a proposal.

What if you take some of that chocolate that you keep putting in
your mouth, and share a bit of it with me instead? I'm pretty sure I'll eat that. Until that happens, I'll just add this pout to my repertoire. You'll have to give in to this cute mug sooner or later.
1 comment:
sooooooooo cute
Post a Comment