So, the lighting was terrible, and our camera is crappy, and I have no idea how to adjust for extra bright light anyway, so these pictures are crap. But the kids in them? Those kids are super cute.
The day before Easter we went to an Easter egg hunt hosted by the Utah Food Allergy Network. Because it was allergy-friendly, there was no candy in the eggs. Instead there were a lot of cheap, crappy toys. What a fantastic idea! And really, do kids need that much sugar anyway? No thanks!
This is the first Easter egg hunt Sweetheart has ever been to, all because I was worried about her and possible allergens. Well, that and I can be a super lazy mom sometimes. I'm so grateful they put this together because my girls had such a wonderful time!
Sweetheart was a little timid at first, but eventually got the hang of it enough to get a few eggs.
Princess, on the other hand, had no issues with timidity. She was trying to get the "balls" as soon as she saw them, and as soon as Marquis let her go she need no encouraging to get those eggs in her basket.
Princess also was not timid at all about meeting the Easter Bunny. As soon as she saw him (Or her? Is the Easter Bunny a boy?) she was pointing and laughing, and then ran straight into his arms for a huge hug.
Sweetheart was not impressed. This is the face she gave when we asked if she wanted to go see the Easter Bunny:
I can just hear the internal monologue, "Um, why is that guy in a bunny suit? That thing looks a little crazy, why are they letting Princess hug it? I think I'll just stay right here, thank you very much."
These pictures are hurting my eyes. Sorry again, I promise to someday own a nice camera and learn the skills to use it so something like this doesn't happen again.





No comments:
Post a Comment