I had a conference call today. Part of the awesomeness of working at home is that when I have conference calls, I can do things like clean the kitchen and make granola, all while getting paid because I'm still listening. Totally rocks, right? I must admit, though, that I can get a little distracted while doing three things at once, so when Sweetheart brings me the camera and says, "Can I take a picture of my sister?" I just turn it on and hand it back, not really thinking it through.
Later she brought the camera back to me, and (along with about 20 pictures of the ceiling) these are just a few of the pictures I found:
I call this one, "Missing my sister."
And this one, "Distracted mother on conference call while cooking granola and doing dishes."
"Water bottle in repose."
"The treasure trove" aka "Junky toy cupboard."
"I wanna kiss-a you!"
"BFF"
"Sheshe in a jar" (What is a Sheshe? More on this later.)
"Surprised sister."
"Nums"
"Mother's pant leg." (How did I miss that she was taking pics when she was this close to me? Sheesh, I've gotta wake up!)
"Cuteness."











1 comment:
this is a super sweet post, love this kind of stuff!
Post a Comment