Here is the pig. I promise, they taste better than they smell, thank goodness!
She loved the horses so much, she didn't seem to notice she was hanging on to barbed wire. She just moved her hand to a safe spot and kept chattering away at those horses!
I love this picture, he has such a nice smile and never shows it off in pictures!
I love this picture, too. Marquis's dad took this, and he snapped it right as she turned around.
There was one duck that looked like he was wearing one of those Russian hats. I have no idea if this was feathers or what.
My little cowgirl! She thought this saddle was great, and was bouncing as if she was really riding a horse.
This sheep seemed to have forgotten how to get it's head back out of the slats in the feeding trough. Sweetheart was surprised when it Baaaahed and it was so loud!
No comments:
Post a Comment