Friday, October 24, 2008

A Lesson in Avocado Eating

While Sweetheart and I were eating lunch today, I noticed something...

Interesting. How exactly does someone get avocado between their toes? Sweetheart and I will show you.

First, have your mom make you the best lunch ever, a grilled sandwich made of hearty whole wheat bread, spinach, avocado, and meunster cheese. Yummy!

Then put on your most mischievous smile, like so:


Now you are ready. There are a few techniques you can use. The Put-The-Toes-Directly-In-The-Food method is a classic. Quick, easy and effective.


There is also the direct transfer method where you put your green, slimy fingers right between the toes.

However, for full effectiveness, you could just pick up a big bite of the sandwich and smush it aggressively between the toes. This is the method that provides the best coverage.


Yummy!!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it!! That was awesome!! I especially love the picture with her and her foot both holding the sandwich!! Love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there's some kind of beauty benefit to spreading avocados on your toes.

Emily said...

That's true, they say it's really moisturizing. It's supposed to be good for your hair, too, and good thing because both of us end up with it in our hair the days she eats avocado!

Nurse Heidi said...

Atta girl Leannan! Katie is a toe girl too. She squirms up onto my lap while I'm trying to eat and tries to shuffle my food around with her feet...nasty.

The Wheeler Farm pictures are super cute! I like the ride 'em cowboy picture the best : ).