Sunday, December 18, 2011

Coke Can Christmas Tree Topper

So, not long ago I hinted at a story behind our Coke can Christmas tree topper. Well, I'm not going to tell it, at least not here. One of my favorite bloggers ever, Nat the Fat Rat, has been posting pictures and stories about different people's Christmas trees all month, both from her favorite bloggers and from some of her readers. I definitely fall into the reader category, if the blogging world was a high school cafeteria, Natalie would be the cute, fun, yet somehow not annoying head cheerleader sitting at the popular table, and I would be the one sitting with the chess team picking my nose. (No offense intended to current/former chess team members, love you guys!) I was so excited to see that she liked our story!

So go check me out here today, and look around to see what makes Natalie so fun!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

That's awesome, Emily! You're famous now!

Emily said...

Crazy, huh! I must admit to getting a little giddy when I saw it on there!