(Are you looking for my weekly menu? It's on my new blog, right here. Don't forget to become a follower of that blog and like my new Facebook page [here] so you don't miss out on any of those updates!)
Hey all, Princess here. Today I'm going to tell you about the bestest thing ever. Have you ever heard of this thing called a birthday? Apparently this has happened to me before, but it was half a lifetime ago and I didn't remember at all, so when my mom told me that I would be having a birthday I wasn't quite sure what that was. But it sounded like fun so I was game. What I didn't know was that birthdays are awesome!
First, I got to go see a movie, which I think my mom already told you about. Pretty awesome, right?
The next day we got to hang out with those weird yet fun people that I get to call family. That isn't that unusual, we see them a lot, but then they handed me stuff and let me rip it all open!
Inside those packages were new, fun toys to play with, how awesome is that?
Then, just about the time that I was starting to get bored with the new toys, they did the weirdest thing. They turned off the lights and everyone started singing. So that part is pretty weird, but then the coolest thing ever happened.
Guys, they brought me fire!!
Then they made me blow it out, but that was actually pretty fun, too, even if it meant the fire was gone.
And that lopsided roundish thing the fire was on? Dude, that was cake in there! Lots of sugary frosting and yummy chocolate cake, and they gave me ice cream on the side.
But oh, the fun didn't stop there! The next morning when I woke up, my mom told me that today was really my birthday, and all the other stuff we had done was just a warm up. And the kitchen was all decorated, with balloons! Guys, I yelled at those balloon for a good 15 minutes I was so excited!
And then that night it all happened again! More weird yet fun people that I call family came to hang out. For dinner that night my mom pulled out something she had been making for three days. I had been begging her to let me sample them the whole time she was making them, but wow, were these worth the wait. I'm telling you guys, homemade croissants are da domb!
Mom put this weird chicken stuff in the middle that I just put to the side so I could enjoy my croissant more fully. She also gave me a ton of grapes, which are my favorite food on the whole planet!
After the yummy dinner there were more presents, with more wrapping paper to rip open.
There was more fire, with more blowing.
And then we got to eat even more cake! Guys, I really love sugar!
Movies, presents, fire, cake, ice cream, balloons and days and days of fun, what can be better than a birthday? I can't wait for my next one!
Princess out.



1 comment:
Happy Birthday! :)
Post a Comment